Use the Filter by menu on the left to narrow the list of interventions to those of interest to you. The greater the number of filters you select, the more you can hone in on interventions that match your interests – you’ll only see the interventions that meet all of those criteria.
Select several interventions and click Compare Selected to see more information about their populations, setting, and effectiveness, side-by-side.
- (-) Decrease benefit receipt
- (-) Increase education and training
- (-) Rated well-supported or supported in at least one outcome domain
- (-) Education
- (-) Soft skills training
- (-) Supportive services
- (-) Occupational or sectoral training
- (-) Unpaid work experience
- (-) Work readiness activities
- (-) Tested in multiple settings
Scroll to the right to view the rest of the table columns
|Intervention||Increase Earnings||Increase Employment||Decrease Benefit Receipt||Increase Education and Training||Populations and Employment Barriers||Services Provided||Compare|
|Traditional Case Management||Single parents, Parents, Cash assistance recipients||Training, Supportive services, Job search assistance, Soft skills training, Work experience, Sanctions, Unpaid work experience, Education, Occupational or sectoral training, Case management|